If you wish to enhance your smile with a highly effective tooth restoration treatment that not only provides functional support but also cosmetic benefits, look no further than dental veneers. Dental veneers are designed as a thin shell to go across the fronts of your teeth for added protection and the look that your smile desires. Some of the benefits of dental veneers are as follows:
– Dental veneers are extremely effective for customizing the look of teeth, and can easily be adjusted for the tooth color, shape, length, and size your smile needs.
– Dental veneers are typically made of durable materials such as porcelain and resin composites.
– Dental veneers can last over 10 years before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
– Dental veneers are highly effective for broken or damaged teeth that have suffered damage due to oral accidents and injuries.
– Although dental veneers can conceal visible damage to a tooth, they only cover the fronts of teeth. Because of this, your mouth will require additional care to keep all sides of a tooth safe and clean.
– Dental veneers have been proven effective to correct minor malocclusions including spacing issues and misalignments.
– Dental veneers can greatly enhance the look of stained or discolored teeth.
– Dental veneers can be shaded and blended to mimic the natural look of the rest of your teeth.
To learn more about dental veneers, or to schedule an appointment with your dentist at Advanced Dental, call Dr. Kevin Torbenson, Dr. Drew Neumann, and our entire team at our dentist office in Mankato, Minnesota at 507-345-1284.